Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pasting Craft for Toddler

Abigail was down with viral infection. During the days she was at home, she done this craft.

Materials
1. Creep paper (few colours)
2. Paper

Steps
I drew a flower on a white paper.
Prepare the creep paper by cutting into smaller pieces and roll it.
Then get Abigail to paste the creep paper on the flower.
I first start with yellow colour with her after completed, red one, then green one. She put glue and do the pasting all by herself.
After completed the craft and let it dry up. Then I paste it into a bigger paper.
I let her choose some sticker to decorate the card.
Lastly, I hold her hand to write those wording.

This craft is very simple and it's suitable for toddler to do. Abigail was 3.5 years old when she did this and she can do it all by herself. In fact the rolling part, she can participate too. If you have the time, can get the child to roll the paper and do the pasting all by the child. I believe the child can handle and perhaps they will enjoy doing it. :)

Birthday Card for popo

No comments:

Post a Comment