Friday, April 22, 2011

Finger Print Blossom Flower

Since I started a few art and craft with her, Abigail is asking me for art and craft session everyday. That day I was busy with some house hold chores, so I just draw the branches and ask her to use her finger print to do the blossom flower at the end of the branches. She did it happily. Actually I also let Joshua do one on his baby chair... he's using yellow colour. But when I turn back, havoc! havoc!! He is not printing on the paper! He's doing it every where... the whole baby chair is yellow! I've to carry him out wash him and clean the baby chair! Joshua is not ready for any art and craft yet. He's 21 months... but no! Not yet for anything... just colouring or I should say scribbling first.

It will look better if the branches are thicker.
The next time I do it, I'll follow Si Theng's one... nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment