Friday, April 22, 2011

Cutting Skill

Lesson 3 is about matching the right clothing at the right part of the body. Abigail manage to match all of them correctly. Just those lines looks very messy. I wonder I should teach her to use ruler to draw lines! :Þ Let me find out this from her kindy teacher. 

Match the correct clothing at the right part of body.
She also wrote her name.

Then I prepare some sample of clothing to teach her how to use scissor and cut straight line.
I first hold her hand to cut then let her cut on her own.
My girl got a very "chin chat" attitude :( dont care... as long as the whole thing is cut out.
I hope this is just temporal... must help her to break this bad habit.

after cutting out.

then get her to paste on the paper - she done it all by herself (pasting part).

No comments:

Post a Comment